DATE: Thursday 27 August 2020 (RSVP by 6 August 2020)
TIME: 4:00pm – opening of meeting (finish approx. 5.00 pm)
LOCATION: via ZOOM
The business to be transacted at the AGM is as follows:
- Reading of the Notice concerning the meeting;
- Confirm last AGM minutes;
- Receiving Management Committee’s report and statement of income and expenditure, assets and liabilities and mortgages, charges and securities affecting the property of SCLA in the preceding year;
- Receiving the auditor’s report on the books and accounts for the preceding year;
- Electing Members of the Management Committee;
- Appointing the auditor;
- Determining if any member of the Management Committee is to receive an Honorarium;
- Special Resolutions; and
- General business.
A copy of the SCLA Constitution can be viewed and downloaded here.
A special resolution is proposed in relation to the membership structure of the Association. Full details of the proposed special resolution can be downloaded here.
Nominations for the 2020/2021 management committee are now open for all positions, President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer and committee members. Any two members of the SCLA can nominate any other member to serve as an officer or committee member.
The nominee must consent to the nomination. The nomination must be in writing, signed and lodged by 13 August 2020.
A nomination form can be downloaded here.