The annual SCLA Charity Golf Day is back! Raising support and awareness for the work the Suncoast Community Legal Service does for the community. Come and join local businesses for a fun day on the greens networking and socialising and doing your bit for a great local charity. The Event is expected to attract a field of over 100 players. Most of the attendees over the years have been from the local business and corporate community.
- When: Friday, 13 August 2021
- Where: Twin Waters Golf Club, Twin Waters, QLD 4564
- Time: 11:00AM for an 11:45AM start.
- Who: Everyone! Invite your colleagues, friends, and partners along!
- What to Expect: 18 Holes of Golf / Shared Buggy / Light-Lunch / Drinks Vouchers / Canapes, Prizes and Winners Presentation
GOLF PACKAGES: All Golf Packages include:
- 18 Holes (Four Ball Ambrose) Green Fees
- Shared Golf Cart – (2 per team)
- Driving Range Balls Prior to Tee Off
- Light Lunch – Sandwich and Bottle of Water
- 5 x Drink Vouchers for use on the day
- Canapes at the Club House after your round
- INDIVIDUAL GOLFER – $180 – All of the above for 1 Golfer
- TEAM OF 4 GOLFERS – $650 – All of the above for a full team of 4 Golfers
- HOLE SPONSOR + TEAM OF 4 GOLFERS – $1,000 – All of the above for a full team of 4 Golfers PLUS:
- Sponsorship of a golf hole for the day (there are only 11 holes available)
- Corporate Signage and/or Representative at your Tee to network with golfers on the day
- Your Corporate Logo on our website for 12 months as an SCLA sponsor
- Your Corporate Logo displayed on the projector screen during canapes and presentations
- Chance to include your corporate merchandise in a Golf Day ‘Show Bag’
- COMPETITION HOLE SPONSOR + TEAM OF 4 GOLFERS – $1,200 – All of the above for a full team of 4 Golfers PLUS:
- Our MC will announce your sponsorship of the competition hole during the end of day presentation (there are only 6 competition holes)
- Have your business representative present the winner of the competition hole during the end of day presentation
- Extra exposure when the presentation photograph is featured within the SCLA Newsletter documenting the Golf Day round-up for its membership
ABOUT THE TOURNAMOUNT
The tournament itself will be a 4 person/ball ambrose format. That means, each player in your team will take a shot, the best shot is then selected and the other 3 balls are moved to the position of the best shot. All 4 players then take their next shot from that position and so on until the ball is in the hole. One score is recorded for the team.
The format allows golfers of all levels to play in a team together so don’t be afraid of being teamed up with a better or worse golfer than you!
There are prizes for the overall best teams on the day for 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Plus, there are 6 competition holes along the way, like longest drive and nearest the flag.
The prizes and awards for day will be presented at the end of day during a presentation by our MC during canapes and drinks at the clubhouse.
If you have any questions or queries about the Golf Day contact Harry McDonald on email@example.com.
Thanks once again to our dedicated sponsor Worrells Solvency & Forensic Accountants for helping make the Golf Day happen.