Luke Shanahan is a Principal at Shanahan Law on the Sunshine Coast, working occasionally at the practice's Brisbane office also.
Luke is highly motivated, has exceptional communication skills and has extensive experience in legal analysis. He is passionate about assisting those involved in family law matters and in personal injury matters, and typically does so in respect of:
• Simple and complex property settlements, including those involving corporate entities and trust structures;
• Preparing/enforcing financial agreements; and
• Advocating for clients at mediation conferences, conciliation conferences and hearings before the Family Court of Australia and the Federal Circuit Court in property proceedings, including spousal maintenance.
Personal Injury and Insurance Law
• Assisting clients with a range of personal injury type claims, including workers’ compensation, motor vehicle accidents, and trips, slips & falls with a focus on the early resolution of claims;
• Assisting clients with all aspects of personal injury litigation and the pre-court steps; and
• Advocating for clients in a number of dispute resolution forums, as well as in court.
Mobile: 0490 866 992